The 4th annual Elysian Heights 5K Run/Walk brings together the community and highlights our focus on health and wellness. This event is funded through donations, 15% of all funds raised will be donated to the American Lung Association. It is free to participate in the Run/Walk but anyone who wishes to receive a medal and t-shirt need to make a tax deductible donation. Early last year, the school was devastated by the death of Donnovan Castellanos, one of our 4th graders. In tribute to Donnovan, who loved the 5K, the Run/Walk is now called Donnovan’s Run.
Special thanks to our contributing author, Dove Williams, 5th Grade student.
- The 5k Run/Walk starts at the Elysian Heights Elementary School playground.
- Online Registration: Ends on March 10, 2017
- Suggested Donation (free t-shirt): $25.00
- T-shirt, medal, and bib number will be provided only while supplies last.
- Late registration/donation on the day of the event will be at the Elysian Heights Covered lunch area.
Race Day Agenda
- On Site Registration: 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
- Warm Up/Stretch: 8:00 AM – 8:15 AM
- Group Picture: 8:15 AM – 8:30 AM
- Race Start Time: 8:30 AM
- Race Finish Time: 10:00 AM
- Cleanup: 10:30 AM
See the rough map below: